June 21st Mon – Empowerment Summer Solstice Trip to Glastonbury
‐ Anyone older than 18 years old can join us.
We will be visiting Glastonbury on the Summer Solstice day, longest day of the year with the powerful Sun God Power.
You will have spectacular views across three counties from the 525ft high Thor. It’s been Sacred since ancient times, and it has been a place of Christian pilgrimage from the Middle Ages onwards. St. Michael’s tower, on the summit, is all that remains of a 14th century church.
- On this special Summer Solstice day
- You are visiting the powerful sacred site with a psychic healer
- You will be guided to meditate with high frequency
- You will be guided to become connected with you, your higherself, your guide to awaken and open up your divine path further
above 4 amplified aspects of this spiritual trip is powerful enough to support your divine transformation.
This trip is designed
– to raise your vibration higher by visiting the powerful sacred sites on this special day.
– To empower you with a high frequency vibration meditation on the sacred sites.
– To support the process of awakening who you are and your divine life purpose.
– And simply enjoy outing and have fun with like-minded spiritual people!
On this day, we will be visiting Chalice Well, Thor, and also a not well known secret meditation power spot around the Thor where Kei will guide you to. If you want to experience natural spirits’ energies, this is a good day for you as it is said the veil between our dimension and spiritual dimension becomes thinner. You may feel energy stronger or even sense unusual phenomena.
Lots of people go to Stonehenge on the Solstice day, but we will visit Thor where our Mystery School is deeply related to. If weather is permitted, we will do a high frequency meditation at a secret spot around there and empower us to become who we are with the RA God energy, the Sun God, and beyond.
If you would like to join us, you can book your spot and pay by Paypal link below.
Date and Time – June 21st Mon, 2016
– Participation fee: please click on the link below. Early Bird offer.
Up to 15 people as we will take a public transportation.
** This fee includes your full day guided walk, admission fee to Chalice Well and guided meditation work by Kei. It does not include any transportation fee, lunch, dinner and shopping fee etc.
Booking : closed.
Payment – Early Bird Offer
– Please read the below Terms and Conditions and Risk Notice sections first, and pay by Paypal from the link below.
*Participation fee is not refundable after 16:00 on 18th of June.
* When you book by Paypal, Please add;
1) Your full name
2) mobile no and
3) Where to meet (Paddington or Glastonbury) in the Note.
And please bring a printout of your payment on the day as your entry confirmation.
* After you make an advance payment, specific meeting points will be notified.
* You can meet Kei at London Paddington Station to get on a train and bus together, or at the meeting point on the High street of Glastonbury.
* Train ticket purchase – Please go to National Rail online, check their cancelation and refund policy and buy your own ticket. We will not refund fee related to your train ticket. Kei will suggest you the time of the train to go and come back together. Return ticket is about 50 pounds.
* Bus ticket purchase – Between Bristle and Glastonbury, we will take a bus so please bring cash to pay bus fare. It should be about 10 pounds for return ticket. It is about 70 min.
Brief Outline of the Itinerary of the day.
– After you book your seat, detailed Itinerary will be emailed to you.
– 8:30am Paddington station meetup
– taking a train and bus to get to Glastonbury, arriving there about 12:15.
– On the way to get there, Kei will give you some spiritual things for you to do to awaken you further on your own. You can either sleep, eat or do what Kei will give to you.
– visiting local crystal shops, magical goods shop, toilet break, etc.
12:45 – Meet at the Meeting point at Glastonbury
13:00-14:00 Visiting Chalice Well. Short meditation together here.
14:20 – 16:30 Visiting Thor. If the weather is permitted, you will be guided to do a High Frequency Meditation on site and receive messages from the Higher Dimension.
Heading back to the High street. Free time for shopping, café, meal till we get together. People who came by car, can leave anytime.
17:00 – back in town. People who came by car, can leave the group. Free time.
17:20 Meeting point to get on a bus to head back to London together.
17:30/ 17:50 take a bus and go back together.
19:30 Get on a direct train to return to London
(Kei will see you off at the station.)
– Back in London Paddington about 21:15 by train after bus.
* If you want to leave Glastonbury early after coming back from Thor, please let Kei know that and you can leave any time after we come back in Glastonbury town. Till then, please stay with the group for your safety.
Terms and Conditions:
– Once you booked, it is not refundable after June 16th. However if you can’t come after you book, you may be able to sell your place to someone you know but please let Kei know who is joining a trip and where to meet her/him.
– You cannot join us on the date and please book in advance by the deadline.
– In case we cancel our event, we will fully refund you the participation fee.
– You can choose to meet us at Paddington station to go by train and bus together, or at the meeting point in Glastonbury.
– Only 18 years old and above can join us.
– Number of people we take leaving from Paddington together – up to 15 people as we will take a train and a bus.
– Please be on time to meet Kei at the Meeting points. If you are late or no show, we cannot wait for you too long (10 min maximum) and you may have to come to/leave the site on your own. Please allow yourself plenty of travel time on the day.
– In between visiting sacred sites, we will have time to visit crystal shops and local shops briefly.
– Please bring your own lunch, snack and drinks. We will have lunch on the way to get there on a train or bus. For dinner, we cannot guarantee if we can have time to have dinner. It would be better if you could bring your dinner as well or buy something on a high street on Glastonbury.
– Thor can be accessed on foot only;
– If you come by car – park your car in town and meet us at the Meeting point.
– If you are bringing a guest please let them book their spot with advance payment by Paypal, and ensure that they have read this notice and description before they agree to come.
– This walk is not suitable for children, people who cannot walk or travel or pet dogs.
– Please stay in a group at least till we come back from Thor to the Glastonbury town centre, not to get you lost somewhere on the hill.
– If you decide to leave the group and do your own things, or go back in London on your own, please take all the cautions and take a full responsibility of any risk going back safely.
– During a trip, Kei will not conduct any psychic reading and healing, so will not answer any personal questions for guidance individually.
– In signing up for this trip you agree to our terms and conditions and accept responsibility for any risk of personal injury associated with the trip.
- Please be aware we will walk up and down the hill. Thor is above 525 feet from the ground and you will be walking up and down the long hill, which takes about 20-25 min.
- Please note there are risks associated with all outdoor activity. Although we are not the fast pace walking group, we ask that you are reasonably fit and can walk the whole way together with a group on site.
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear. The terrain is uneven and may be slippery – smooth soled shoes/boots/fashion trainers and footwear with heels are not suitable (this list is not exhaustive).
- Please avoid doing anything that would put you or other members of the group in danger.