— Reservations and Enquiries —
** All bookings are arranged by email, NOT by mobile text, phone call and Whatapp.**
– Due to the Corona virus, session hours is in the Japan time for a while. In the UK time, it is midnight to morning.
★ How to make a reservation
– Please send an email to email@example.com
– Japanese phone for now: (+81) 070 1809 8778
– Skype for sessions: kayandrksps
– Please make a reservation in advance.
– When you make a reservation, please let us know 2 or 3 preferred session times and dates.
– If you do not hear from us within 3-4 days after you contacted us, please re-send your email to confirm your email delivery.
– In your email, please include the below information all in one email:
- Preferred session type and length
- Preferred time and dates (couple of options)
- Mobile Phone number
- How you found us, i.e. website, friends, shops, Youtube, advert,
- (Your Skype name and Skype email you use, if it is a skype session.)
– For now online only (until Corona virus is ceased).
London UK – Covent Garden / Bond Street/Farringdon st/ Liverpool St
Tue – Fri – 2:00 – 12:00 noon (Japan time 10am – 20:00)
Sat – 2:00 – 11:00 am (Japan time 10am – 19:00)
Sun closed – (only for seminars)
Bank Holiday Closed
Please book in advance.
Terms and Conditions
– Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy:
- Please note Sun and Mon are closed so please exclude these days. If you need to cancel or reschedule Tue session, please reschedule before Sat 17:00, in our business hours.
- Private session and class at Covent Garden/Bond St/Liverpool St
- Within 48 hours of your appointment, 50% cancellation, and within 24 hours 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Regarding Farringdon, this applies to all the bookings before 4pm on weekday and anytime on weekend.
- Private session and class at Farringdon– This applied only weekdays after 4pm. Within 8 days, 40 pounds. Within 48 hours 50% and within 24 hours 100% fee will be charged.
- Group Events and classes – Please check the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page at each event website. If not stated there, following standard policy is applied. 2 week notice is required. Within 14 days 30% (minimum 65 pounds), within 7 days 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
– Please pay your fee in advance by bank transfer.
– Within 48-72 hours booking of your preferred appointment and bank transfer cannot be confirmed in time, you will be requested to pay by Paypal with additional Paypal charge (typically it is about 5 pounds for 180 pounds payment by UK debit card. By foreign cards, it will be more, about 6-9pounds)
– Please make a payment by the due requested or within24-48h of your appointment confirmation to secure your booking.
– If you prefer to pay by Paypal, Paypal Charge will be applied additionally. Within UK – plus 5.6%, International, 7.7%
– Please arrive 5 min before of your appointment time. We will conduct a session and seminar as scheduled.
– If an event and seminar involves a meditation, please arrive in time. If you are late more than 5 mins, you may not be able to join the event/seminar.
– Please bring water, snack, notebook and pen
– Seminars/ workshops may take longer so please be ready just in case.
– School and our therapists do not tolerate any abusive behaviours, lies and fraud against us. We reserve the rights to refuse bookings and cancel booking if needed to. We are energetically sensitive, and it is essential for us to have mutual trust and respect in order to offer our services.