It seems the current vaccination is not the only answer or a tool to tackle the pandemic as more and more news reports about the defect of the current vaccines and horrible side effects. However, any inconvenient Covid-19 data, research, news, or fact against the government and authorities are often deleted from social media including Youtube.
Many people in the UK don’t know but GP and private clinics can prescribe off-labeled Ivermectin medicine (for human use) which has been used to reduce drastically the Covid cases and death, i.e. by 90% in India, in many other overseas countries.
We post important information data, research studies, and news and you can utilize it to make a suitable decision to tackle Covid-19 illness, preventions, receive jabs, tackle the pandemic, and stay healthy not to get contracted with the infectious deadly virus.
Important – Please note
– Even though all the restrictions have been ditched in the UK, it is not quite like this in other countries as the virus is still out there. It is best to take a precaution as much as possible regardless of the government policies to protect your health and your loved ones.
– People may think the current mutated viruses are not leading to ‘Endemic’ but the survey shows that about half of the people who got contracted have been suffering from Long-Covid.
– We suggest you consult your GP for mental and physical symptoms as we are not doctors. Especially regarding Ivermectin, please consult a Covid-treating medical professional for contraindications, dose, side effects, and such, before you start taking it.
– It is your responsibility to how you utilize what you read and learn from the information posted here. We understand you agree on this and take responsibility fully
Please stay safe and let’s get over this difficult situation together.
Ivermectin reference as a PDF
Since a lot of censorship is going on in the major media and social media, many of us in the UK and Japan don’t know what Ivermectin is about. I heard about it but I didn’t become convinced until June 2021, when I found what had happened in India and some of the testimonials coming from Japan by Ivermectin for Corona prevention and treatment.
If you want to know about Ivermectin further,
– Why the current vax is not enough
– Future vax and medicine options
– What scientists and doctors say
– Success cases abroad,
– Why it is an option for a Corona prevention and treatment, benefits, side effects, contraindications,
– How to get it from GP, private clinic, and more,
you can have a reference as a PDF version.
Offer – For clients who had sessions with us, and if you can cooperate in the Covid research to answer Questionnaires, you can have this free of charge.
Format: PDF, 21 pages as of April 2022
– Your privacy will be protected as anonymous to answer your questions.
- April 11th, 2022 – Covid affects major organs in ways we never dreamed of – Dr Miriam Stoppard (msn.com) – Brain.
- August 18, 2021 ⁻FLCCC WEEKLY UPDATE : Focus on Outpatients—Defeating the Delta Variant
- 11 Aug 2021 – FLCCC Delta, vaccines and herd immunity – what’s the true story? – YouTube
- 00:00 – Intro
01:33 – Stay Alert! A Critical Delta Update
02:33 – MATH+ has been a solid protocol
03:56 – Early Treatment Is Critical
07:00 – Why is Delta Hitting So Hard?
08:31 – Delta Hypothesis – Part 1
10:07 – Delta Hypothesis – Part 2
12:48 – Delta Hypothesis – Part 3
16:48 – Delta Hypothesis – Part 4
17:50 – Lollapalooza 2021!
19:07 – Delta Hypothesis – Part 5
21:56 – Low “Inoculum”
24:17 – The Delta Hypothesis Review
29:01 – So Far, Not That Deadly
38:04 – Remain Alert
- Delta is 1300 times firster spreading
- Viral load is even more, up to 1200 times more of the original virus.
- Everyone needs to wear a mask.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 27 July 2021 – What’s happening in the blood after jabs by Dr Jane Ruby.
- 28 July 2021 FLCCC Weekly Update: Spike protein structure and its binding system, Variants, PCR Tests, and more
- July 21, 2021: FLCCC Weekly Update: Censorship by the Numbers
- – From 54:40 min – They are talking about the treatment of post-jab symptoms with ivermectin and advised not to wait your symptoms aggravating.
- July 15th – FLCCC Weekly Update 15 July 2021 Suppression of Good Science
- – From 42min – they are talking about caner and inflamation with Ivermectin
- – From 49 min – Ivermectin to take with meals
- – From 50 min – Ivermectin works with variants so far, not failed.
- – From 52min – aromatic oil can kill virus.
- July 14th – “FLCCC: The WHO’s Denial of Ivermectin: Big Science, Disinformation and their Impacts on Human Rights.”
- FLCCC’s weekly video update on this site.
- FLCCC WEEKLY UPDATE—JULY 7, 2021— UNDERSTANDING THE COVID-19 VARIANTS
- July 9th - #13 | Dr. Paul Marik – A Comprehensive Guide to the Management of COVID-19 – Logos | Podcast on Spotify
- July 7th – British health chiefs sneak out warnings on Pfizer and Moderna’s Covid vaccines – Washington News Post – Inflammation of the heart.
- July 6th 2021 – Data predicts 2m UK summer Covid cases with 10m isolating (msn.com)
- Ivermectin reduces the risk of death from COVID-19 – a rapid review and
meta-analysis in support of the recommendation of the Front Line COVID-19
Critical Care Alliance.
- FLCCC Alliance Press Conference – for prevention, post-exposure, and post-covid
- One Page Summary of the Clinical Trials Evidence for Ivermectin in COVID-19
- Dr Tina P – Ivermectin and COVID-19: latest discussion
- Check this out – Front line Doctors prescribing Ivermectin and saving lives.
- Anti-malarial drug shows promise in treating Covid-19 (msn.com)
- April 2021 – THREE COVID VACCINE VICTIMS STEP FORWARD WITH THE SAME DEBILITATING ILLNESS!! – Vax reactions – Convulsion Diagnosis. Doctors turn them away.
- June 16th 2021 – Unreported: 4 British airline pilots die after getting Covid jab (World Tribute)
- May 31st, 2021 – Vaccine researcher admits ‘big mistake,’ says spike protein is dangerous ‘toxin’ – Life Site
- City AM（June 30, 2021）Covid symptoms could be different for those fully vaccinated
- Dr. Yeadon says the risk of death for kids receiving jabs is 50 times higher.
- Doctors have cured thousands of Corona patients with antidotes and Ivermechin. (June 2021)
- Early Research Finds Extracts from Sweet Wormwood Plant Can Inhibit the COVID-19 Virus
- Cancer, COVID and the Kentucky Economy: How ‘Sweet Annie’ Could Make an Impact
- Sweet Annis
- MMS water may be dangerous?
- Nov 2020 – Chinese Virologist Dr Li-Meny Yan explains the virus is man-made.
- Dec 16th 2020 – Mutated Covid – New Covid strain: How worried should we be?
- Nearly one in five Covid patients later diagnosed with mental illness – study
- IMPORTANT – Covid: Why is coronavirus so deadly?
- Gravitas: Wuhan virus made in the lab? Chinese virologist has ‘proof’
- Hong Kong scientist tells the story of China’s alleged COVID-19 cover-up -She says we need to wear a mask and have a 2m social distance as the virus is a human to human transmission.
- Coronavirus: Higher ethnic death risk ‘not linked to health‘
- A cold, flu or coronavirus – which one do I have?
- Covid may cause sudden, permanent hearing loss – UK study (UCL) – Oct 14th 2020
- Covid can be airborne, US CDC guidelines now say
- The coronavirus can last for 28 days on some surfaces
- Attitude difference on how to deal with Covid between NZ and UK
- How UK government does not have an awareness to protect people’s life but prioritized the economy, whilst NZ protected people’s lives from the beginning.
- Scientist Luc M and others researched and found that the Corona virus is man-made in mid April. However, the Japanese government allowed patients to have Avigan to get recovered even from Feb 6th, much earlier than his report published in mid-April. Avigan is not only for flu but for AIDS, which means that the government should know the Corona virus is man-made and mixed with AIDS virus (I wonder why they don’t officially share that). Avigan has the side effects which potentially affect badly babies, so if you are young and fertile, do not accept to have it if you want to have a healthy baby.
- Corona virus is VERY dangerous as it mutates and stays in the body even after you become negative from the contract. Unlike SARs, it does not kill you aggressively from the beginning. It stays quietly in the body and the virus will be accumulated/increased in the body, and target the WEAKEST part of the body, then attack your dysfunctional organs aggressively, which is why people get fainted and die so fast, even within a couple of days. It is also reported that it can clog blood, and kill you causing a brain stroke and heart-related failures. Once you get contracted with this virus, there is a huge possibility you may get attacked even if you have no symptoms but get killed suddenly.
3) Article – Corona virus can get killed by sunshine in 90 seconds. -> Go out and get the sunshine (also make sure to take vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency causes more death with Corona virus). https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/sunlight-humidity-kill-coronavirus-fastest-scientists-200424065853466.html?fbclid=IwAR2znOOUscKeONjabXYLKZXJyPHTtzOy0K20VBieeVPpdWC5jk7T7WN_oAk
5) Video Recovered coronavirus patients test positive again in blow to immunity hopes – https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/recovered-coronavirus-patients-test-positive-again-in-blow-to-immunity-hopes/ar-BB12rSb0?ocid=spartanntp
6) Video – Patient with the Corona virus treated by a respirator. Serious conditions. STAY HOME. .
This page is dedicated to share the information or the ideas to get over and combat Corona. I am not a doctor and a scientist, so please do your own research.
Fact & Figures in UK.
– The Statement by Boris J PM on Marc 23rd. It is a national emergency.
– UK death and contracted cases – Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area?
– What we need to do.
—- Wash hands and mouth, eyes, and don’t touch your face with unwashed hands.
—- 2m social distance.
—- Stay home, stay away from a crowded space, other people and closed space.
– Some researchers have analysed that this pandemic is just the first phase, and there would be the second phase in this winter, then the third phase follows after that. It means we may not be able to get back to normal for a couple of years and need to make any changes in our life, our way of making money, and way of getting over this.
– Lots of people are out there coughing though they have no serious symptoms YET.
– WHO DOES NOT recommend to take any Ibuprofen for now, as the Vienna lab reported some death was caused by Ibuprofen.
My Insights: Please do your own research and fully responsible for your well-being. I could be wrong but I am sharing these trying to help the situation.
– Four Important Key differences between the Japanese and UK cultures.
So what else can we do?
– Free videos are available from here.
0) Virus contraction is from goods to people, vice versa, not only people to people.
– It is reported that you get contracted by touching things.
– So use anti-bacterial gel or soap water and wipe off anything when you get home such as your mobile phones, your home phone, tablet, switches, door nobs, any shopped items and packages before putting into a fridge and cupboards, any plastic bags from shops, your bags, glasses, drawers, tables, floors, walls, cans, bottles, tables, chairs, anything you or other people touch.
– You also need to wash your coats, jackets, clothes, shoes, anything you wear outside.
1) Keep your mental health sane and healthy
– We need to check the BBC news but we hear so much negative news so much. So limit watching it to the major news like 7 am and 6 pm,
– Other social media may not provide accurate info and can provoke further fear. So cut social media time as much as possible including Facebook, WhatsApp, internet, etc.
2) You need positivity, though you need to do a reality check and get the government information.
– intentionally watch something funny like comedy.
– Utilise therapies and such to vent out your fear and concerns.
– It is a good time to discipline yourself and manage your time, not wasting your time on social media and keep messaging others all the time.
– Learn how to meditate and learn how to calm your mind.
4) Work out
– It is still allowed to go out and jog in the park. So do some exercise under the sun in nature! At least once a day!.
5) Find a job and have some money however small it is, for now.
– It is difficult for anyone who lost the income stream. HOWEVER, there are still certain sectors booming and they are looking for people to hire. If you need money, it is not a bad idea to find a job even tentatively and even it is not the type of job you want to engage. At least you can pay bills and rents, and financially better than nothing. i.e. supermarkets, social worker and NHS.
– Do you best even though you cannot find anything ideal. It is better than nothing under this difficult emergency. Government financial help would not continue forever.
– Try to be creative and find a new way to adapt to the situation.
6) Think about the future.
– Unfortunately, lockdown can continue for a couple of months and more to combat the virus, so we need to utilize our plenty of time and prepare us to learn or acquirer some skills for the future. My friend signed up with courses and he is building up his skills and knowledge to find a better job next! He is busy and has no time to get depressed at home.
7) If your body temperature is low, try and raise it at least up to 36 degrees.
– It is reported that you have a higher risk to become ill if your body temperature is low.
– Try to have a ginger tea twice a day and you can raise your body temperature (nutritionist recommendation and he actually raised from 34s degree to 36s).
8) Build up your immune system strong.
– You need to have a strong immune system against the virus.
– There are many ways to build up your immune system stronger, but the Japanese doctor’s recommendation in NY is below.
— sleep well (7-9h) and take a good rest especially at the beginning of the symptom you have.
— Eat well. ( I recommend to take ginger, garlic and turmeric, and vitamin C like lemon).
— raise your body temperature
— drink water and keep hydrating yourself.
Hope it helps. If there is anything new, I will update this page.
Stay safe, stay sane and let’s get over this difficult time.