Hope you are well.
Since the weather is much nicer and warmer, I’m planning to offer the Reiki Hands-on Practice Group session in the park for the students who have attended the Reiki Practitioner Course Level 2 but not completed the assignment yet.
There are many more people becoming sick mentally and physically and you can heal them once you are qualified as a Reiki practitioner.
You will practice and have a brash-up hands on skills.
– Students who have attended the Reiki Practitioner Course Level 2 after 2016 Jan.
– If it is before 2016, please re-sit the class as it’s been too long.
– We may repeat this group session if you want to count a practice session as part of your assignment in July.
Time and Date: June, weekend. TBA. about 2h. around 10 am
Location: Park in London/North London. Toiles access available. Parking is available in or around the park with a fee.
– Theory part follow-up on the course contents
– Clearing Meditation
– Hands-on Practice – minimum 30 min – counted as one practice as a 30 min practice.
– Assignment review
What you need to bring
– Reiki Course Textbook levels 1 and 2 (If you lost them, the latest version is at 15 pounds).
– Meditation log if you have
– Pen and paper/notebook
– Hand Sanitiser
– Water, snack
– Jacket in case you may feel cold.
– Picnic mat / 2 bath towels as you will lie down on the ground to practice under your body. The size needs to be a minimum of 160 cm in length total.
– One more towel for you to sit on.
In order to book:
Please make sure you follow this to protect other participants as you will practice on each other.
– Due to the pandemic, please have a Covid-test (by the drop-in center, free Covid-test 7 kits at home, etc. – Please refer to the What’s on Page), and email me the result from NHS/image of the test bar (Even if you had a jab, everyone needs to have a test to protect other participants as you may not have a symptom even if you get contracted).
– You need to be Covid symptoms-free in the last 3 weeks.
– It’s been a minimum of 3 weeks since you had a jab.
– With a minimum of 2-person attendance to organize this session.
– Fee: 2h15min at 85 pounds by bank transfer (By Paypal, 90 pounds).