Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) Energy Session (CBT&E)
– Anyone can receive.
“People are disturbed not by events, but by the views that they take of them. Individuals are responsible for their own actions, which they can examine and control through rigorous self-discipline.”
(Epictetus, Greek Philosopher, AC. 135
What is Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)?
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) has been tested and recognized as a highly effective, economical and psychological therapy with a behaviour change process, compared to conventional counselling and psychotherapeutic interventions. As CBT focuses more on generating changes and aiming to improve mental conditions and behaviours in a structured approach rather than just talking in a free format which is often seen in conventional talking therapies. CBT is scientifically proven to help people overcome a wide range of personal challenges and reduce the symptoms of physical and emotional disorders and challenges.
The basic principle of CBT is that how we think can affect how we feel, how we behave and how we live our lives. CBT is not a free-format talking therapy, counselling or psychotherapy approach and we don’t just continue to talk randomly till the end of the session. This session is structured and during the initial session, we will decide how we are going to proceed for the subsequent session in terms of type of session, frequency, and the number of sessions.
Our unique CBT session is integrated with the energy work (CBT&E/CBTE).
However, a conventional CBT session lacks the some important aspect of ourselves – the energetic aspect, emotional aspect, physical aspect and subconscious mind to evaluate and transform ourselves to bring changes in our lives. Hence, our CBT session is very unique and it includes these missing elements, evaluates these and transforms not only your mental and behavioural aspects but also your emotional, energetic and physical aspects 360 degrees as a whole person.
The nature of Our CBTE session
Our CBT is a collaborative session and you will actively get involved in a transformation process, whilst spiritual sessions mainly focus on healing and don’t require you to actively get involved in behaviour changes. If you are not ready to actively get involved in making changes, set goals and practise what you have decided to change your life weekly, we recommend you book non-CBT sessions and focus on healing yourself at your own pace.
Scientific studies show that sessions involving behavioural activation/changes are more likely to bring changes in your life. Our CBT session supports you to motivate in making changes and creating your life as THE director of your life story as it focuses on shifting your consciousness and the mind to change and empower you to re-create your life psychologically, emotionally and mentally.
If you would like to make a change in your life proactively, please find the details below step by step and let us know which session you would like to book.
Only the initial session has a thorough assessment to get to know your values and situation, followed by a brief intervention to make a change in your life.
Integrated CBT & Energy session (CBT&E/CBTE)
Since we have various energetic sessions such as NLP, EMDR, Quantum Empowerment, bodywork, Reiki, Crystal Healing, we can see that integrating these tools into CBTE sessions can help a client to move on further faster. These tools work on the neuropath, subconscious mind, and energy aspects of you deeply and they can support you to remove dysfunctional patterns and beliefs and reach your goals quicker. For further information on these tools, please click on each session menu with the link.
CBT Energy sessions (CBTE) can help you with but are not limited to:
– Abusive relationship trauma
– Addiction – drug, alcohol, shopping
– Anger or hostility
– Anxiety and stress
– Anxiety and Panic Attacks, Social Anxiety
– Bipolar disorder
– Bulling and Assertiveness
– Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
– Chronic Pain
– Dysfunctional behaviours and habits
– Eating disorder
– Emotional and physical abuse
– Emotional problems
– Financial issues, low-income issues.
– Lost job
– Lost love, divorce
– Narcissistic abuse recovery
– Obsessions and jealousy
– Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
– Pain management and Control
– Panic disorder and Agoraphobia
– Public Speaking and Presentation Anxiety
– Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
– Sociopath abuse recovery
– Toxic parental/relationship recovery
– Sexual and Relationship Problems
– Weight Loss
What happens in a CBTE session?
Your session will be confidential and take place in a quiet environment in central London or online. During a session, you will learn to look at your thoughts and beliefs about yourself, the world and other people and to understand the link to your beliefs, emotions, behaviours and physical reactions.
A list of problems you want to address will be developed in therapy but at each session, you will be focusing on one major issue you want to solve. Alongside this, you will also develop realistic goals you would like to achieve. CBTE sessions are structured but clients can talk about anything.
By making links between what you do, think and feel, CBTE can help you make changes in the way you think (Cognitive). Making changes in how you think will affect how you feel and how you behave (Behaviour). Similarly, vice versa, changing what you do, affects the way you think and feel. Making these changes can then help you feel better.
CBTE may focus on what is going on in the present rather than the past. However, in therapy, we may also look at your past and how your past experiences impact how you interpret the world now. These can be dealt with EMDR and NLP to sort them out.
At the end of each session, you may agree to do a brief “homework” to put into practice what has been discussed and make a new habit for your positive transformation. This may be writing a diary or trying out a coping exercise for a specific situation. This is an important part of the process and the results will be discussed at your follow-up appointments. You will set a goal to make a change and you are responsible to take action and learn how you make a change.
Style of Session and How to Deal with Possible Obstacles.
The style of session is ‘collaborative’, which means that you are actively involved in the process. Feel, see, hear and notice what you sense and share. Your views, sensations, response, and reactions are important in order to proceed sessions and their progresses. We work together to find the best solution for you so that you learn a set of new principles to replace old patterns of thinking and behaviour that you can apply whenever you need to. Effectively you learn to become your own therapist as this is also a process of ‘Know Thyself’.
It is a place for you to take off all the ‘masks’ on your face and express yourself freely. When therapy progresses, at some point, you may experience massive anger, resentment, blockages, sadness, fear or blame, which you suppressed and did not express, or avoid homework tasks, etc. We would like you to express your emotions and beliefs freely irrespective of your social status and position, just be YOU. It is a good process to learn you are only a human being and you may not be perfect and face your weakness and limitation, allowing yourself from social expectations and becoming an authentic you.
If that happens, we would like you to be honest with how your feel and express it freely, rather than shutting down, avoiding talking, disappearing, etc. Sometimes some clients encounter difficult situations and blockages in a therapeutic process, but if you escape from it, cancel sessions, or avoid dealing with it, you cannot face, learn, overcome your own issues and move on in your life. Your issues will stay with you. Please bear in mind that we don’t tolerate any abusiveness against a therapist but we offer a supportive environment for you to overcome your challenges and move on.
– This session will take time for you to sink into your own sensations and feelings, and transform your mental, emotional, habitual, and behaviours patterns, so you cannot expect one session fixes everything as a quick fix.
– All of our standard session/course is structured as below;
– The flow may be changed depending on your condition.
– It is a weekly session, from a minimum of 3 sessions, or 6, 9, or 12 sessions if you prefer.
– To work on the entire aspect of you, it is recommended to go through Types 2-6 or combination with other sessions over 8-12 weeks to create a new habit.
– Once you finish a course and would like to work on something else, please book an initial assessment session for each different topic.
This session/course is for people:
– Actively engage in a session in thinking and feeling with an open mind.
– Willing to make changes, set goals to practice what YOU decide, however small the first step is and take action.
If not, please book other non-CBT sessions. The main focus is for you to explore, think and decide how you want to create your life with your free will in CBTE sessions. It will cultivate the attitude that you are the director of your life creation, nobody else. With this nature, this does not involve a psychic reading though an energetic assessment will be conducted and suggestions will be provided. If you would like to have a psychic reading, you can add a psychic reading before commencing a session with an additional fee.
Session Outline and the procedure
After you book the first session
– Please book the first session and read the following and think about what changes you want to make and which energetic session you would like to have mainly.
– After the initial session, it will be a minimum of 3 CBTE sessions, or you can choose other sessions.
1st session by Skype/phone/face-to-face – 60-70 minutes
During the initial session, a thorough assessment will be conducted to understand your mind, your emotions, your background, your medical history, and life event to understand your core beliefs and values. After the assessment in the initial session, you will receive a short energy session or psycho-education session. Then we will decide how we are going to proceed to support your transformation collaboratively.
Please book the initial session a minimum of 3-5 days before your preferred date.
– 45-50-minute Assessment: While you are talking, an energetic scan and assessment will be conducted.
– 10-minute brief intervention of CBT/Energy session
– 5-10 minute feedback including a decision on the types of subsequent sessions, frequency, and times and dates.
2nd session onward by Skype/face-to-face – 80 minutes
– 5-minute consultation, follow-up.
– 50 minute CBT session – assessment of your subconscious mind, psycho-education, cognitive and behaviour intervention, goal setting
– 20 minute energy work to support you to reach your goals – you will experience the type of energy session we agreed on in the first session or the energy session you needed.
– 5-minute feedback and confirmation of the subsequent session, homework, and the next appointment date and time.
The types of energy session you can choose included in the subsequent sessions;
As a conventional CBT session does not work deeply to transform, you can choose the variations of our CBT/psychological sessions combined with energy work, guided breakthrough energy work, or hypnosis from the following menu.
Type 1 – Only a conventional standard CBT session, without any energy work. It works mainly on your mental and behavioural aspects.
Type 2 – the CBT part & energetic healing session such as the Quantum Empower session to heal energetic, mental, and emotional wounds and traumas, or an inner peace guided meditation.
Type 3 – the CBT part & NLP/Guided energy work to work on your subconscious mind to make a change. This may be interactive.
Type 4 – Cognitive Behaviour Hypnosis (CBH). After the CBT part, Hypnosis works on your subconscious mind to make a change. Type 4 goes deeper than Type 3, and it is not interactive.
Type 5 – the CBT part & EMDR hypnosis to work on your subconscious mind and neurons to release stuck traumas and emotions.
Type 6 – the CBT part & trauma release exercise/massage to release stuck traumas and emotions. Face-to-face session only.
Type 7 – the CBT part & Ego integration therapy – this one is to integrate your shadow, conflicting aspects of yours. If you hear hearing voices or worry about entity attachments, it is highly recommended.
If preferred, you can go through Types 2-6 as one set as it works on the mental, emotional, psychological, energetic and physical aspects of you. Or you can book a stand-alone energetic session you like separately in between.
Session fee: Weekly/bi-weekly session
– If you would like to have a longer energetic session, please book a 110 minute session.
– Within 72h of your appointment, the payment should be made by Paypal.
– Please email us with 2-3 preferred times and dates for the initial session.
Summer time offer
First Assessment session & Type 1 session – CBT only –> Please go to the CBT page.
Types 2-6 session
– Subsequent online 80-minute session – £ 85 by bank transfer (By Paypal £90).
– Subsequent Face-to-Face 80-minute session – £190 by bank transfer (By Paypal £200).
– Subsequent online 110-minute session – £ 160 by bank transfer (By Paypal £170).
– Subsequent Face-to-Face 110-minute session – £300 by bank transfer (By Paypal £310).
- 3 subsequent online sessions x 80 min package – £ 255 by bank transfer (valid 2 months by Paypal, £270)
- 3 subsequent face-to-face sessions x 80 min package – £ 570 by bank transfer (valid 3 months by Paypal, £590)
Type 7 session
– This session should be received 3 times as well as the following sessions in between;
- Class 1 level 1 – protection and energy management
- Amaterasu 28 DNA Activation
- 3 subsequent online sessions x 80 min package – £ 750 by bank transfer (valid 3 months by Paypal, £790)
- Galactic Healing 80 minute session x 2.
- Galactic Spark of Life Type 2
- Within 72h of your appointment, the payment should be made by Paypal
Venue: If not online.
– At Moorgate/Bank station (3-5 min walk)
– At Farringdon station (9 min walk)
– Online: Please let us know your Skype name.
Cancellation and rescheduling policy.
– All the bookings should be made in advance with advance payment. – 50% charge within 48h of your appointment, and 100% charge within 24h of your appointment.
– With Farringdon only – After 4 pm on weekdays, £40 charge within 8 days of your appointment, 50% charge within 48h of your appointment, and 100% charge within 24h of your appointment.
– We will try to book a suitable room as much as possible with less restriction but if your therapy location falls into Farringdon, please be aware of this cancellation policy of 4 pm on weekdays. If you don’t want to book Farringdon, a room selection may be limited but please notify us.
– Since your session will be conducted as scheduled, please arrive on time. If you are late, you will lose your time.
– For the package deal – please note you need to notify a minimum of 48h to reschedule otherwise you will get charged £100 to reschedule it, or within 24 h notice, £120 to reschedule it, or lose one session.
For your information – The history of CBT
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy was developed in the 1950s by Albert Ellis a psychotherapist. Ellis developed ‘Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT) as a way to understand and overcome emotional disturbance. According to Ellis’s theory, people not only get upset by problems but also form strong views about reality in relation to their perceived beliefs about that problem. If these beliefs are irrational or self-defeating, the result can be unhealthy for their emotional and behavioural function.
Aaron Beck an American Psychiatrist further developed Ellis’ work in the 1960’s. Beck created the term Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT). According to Beck patients suffering from depression magnified negative thoughts and minimized positive ones. Thus, Beck’s CBT aimed to alter this distorted way of thinking to change a patient’s emotional and behavioural states