Offer – For the first time foot bath, £20 off is available.
An Ionic foot bath detox has no side effects and is a method of detoxification through the water to release toxic waste from the soles of the feet using ions. Ions are generated from the array (electrode cartridge) to expel toxins from the sweat glands in the feet and promote detoxification.
Not only is food, water, air, soil, etc. contaminated, but it is actually very difficult not to take in toxins containing harmful substances in daily life. They are also found in beauty products, household products, pesticides, plastics, and pharmaceuticals, and can easily exceed the limits of what the body can detoxify.
If harmful substances are not excreted and accumulate in the body, they become one of the causes of disease. Toxicity is associated with many chronic diseases, especially those accompanied by impaired functioning of the immune system and neurological and brain diseases.
Toxins are excreted and they are harmful substances such as heavy metals, cell debris, pesticides, and harmful substances absorbed through the skin. These toxins are detoxified from the liver, bladder, joints, lymph, etc., and are effective in promoting blood circulation, improving meridians, reducing swelling and fatigue, boosting immunity, improving memory and sleep, and reducing arthritis pain and rheumatoid arthritis.
The ion foot bath detoxification session itself lasts 30 minutes. Since there are individual differences where they accumulate toxins in their organs, the colour and forms of the water change, depending on the type of toxin emitted from the feet.
Since it is not possible to release all toxins at one time, the change in the color of the water gradually fades by receiving sessions several times, and detoxification progresses. It is possible to take it regularly up to 1-2 times a week until the water colour fades.
You will dip your feet in warm water to warm your body and relax. Before and after the foot bath, be sure to drink a glass of water.
Examples of toxins – foods that cause heavy metal contamination and types of toxic metals
Toxicity can stem from various sources, often involving multiple factors that need careful consideration. Here are examples of some common hazardous substances:
Heavy metals: Lead, is found in exhaust gases, lead pipes, and industrial waste, and mercury, which can contaminate fish supplies and is present in tooth amalgam fillings. Mercury, akin to plutonium, is among the most toxic substances known to humans.
Mould: Certain mould species produce mycotoxins that can compromise cellular health. Exposure to water-damaged buildings and genetic susceptibility can exacerbate mould toxicity, losing the capability to eliminate mycotoxins from the body, leading to chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS).
Endotoxins: Overgrowth of bacteria, fungi, and yeast in the body can generate endotoxins, which can be harmful.
It’s essential to be aware of these toxins and take necessary precautions to minimize exposure for maintaining overall well-being. These toxicities are commonly exposed in everyday life, for example.
- After the use of pesticide vegetables, pesticides (arsenic, cadmium, lead)
- Tuna and salmon (mercury)
- Aluminium pots, aluminium cans, aluminium foil, toothpaste, gastrointestinal medicines, baking powder after use (aluminium)
- Exhaust gas, Plastic products, Cadmium tobacco
- After eating margarine (nickel)
- Hair dyeing, grey hair dyeing, cosmetics
Toxins excreted by the change in water colour include the following.
- Black – heavy metals
- Brown – cell fragments, cigarettes, hair dye
- White foam – mucus from the lymph
- White spot – yeast fungus
Toxicity manifests itself in different forms. Some of the most common symptoms are:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Sinus inflammation
- Skin complaints (including eczema, psoriasis, and stomatitis)
- Intestinal problems
- Difficulty concentrating and memory loss
- Menstrual disorders
- Sleep disturbance
- Reduced intelligence
- Puffiness under the eyes
Nowadays, there is a great deal of awareness about what to consume, but it is also very important to detoxify and excrete these toxins in order to maintain physical and mental health in a modern society where harmful substances are widespread. In particular, those who eat Westernized diets often see the colour of the water turn black during the first few sessions.
Would you like to come and detoxify?
Terms and Conditions – please read in advance before booking.
– Reservations can be made 1-2 times a week (Minimum of 72h apart).
– If you have low blood sugar levels, please eat something light beforehand.
– Please arrive on time. The foot bath uses warm water.
– Cancellation & Rescheduling charge: 50% within 48 hours, 100% within 24h.
– We are not responsible for your health condition and we accept your bookings with the agreement that you are responsible for your health condition.
– Please consult your GP if necessary and discuss whether or not to have this service.
Please note that those who fall under the following categories cannot make a reservation.
- Those with pacemakers, metal joints or implants in the body
- Undergoing radiation or chemotherapy
- Type 1 diabetes
- there is a wound on the leg, the wound is not closed or healed,
- If you have any other concerns and illnesses, please consult your GP in advance.
Water change after 5 detoxifications
– In 5 sessions alone, you can see that the colour of the water has changed from black to light brown. There are differences in how they change depending on what they eat, and it seems that many people continue to change colour to black water in the beginning. In the case of heavy metal detoxification, the black colour tends to appear first. If you use grey hair dye or hair dye, you may smell it from the water.
For your information, detoxification is said to detoxify the kidneys, bladder-related, female genital organs, joints, liver, gallbladder, etc., as well as mucus from the lymph, yeast (yeast), heavy metals, etc.
1st – May
3rd time – June
5th round – early July
Location: Bond St, London
Price & Duration: 50 minutes in total
Ionic Footbath Detox 30-minute session will be received while you attend the following sessions if you wish.
– Combination with 45 minutes of head, neck & shoulder massage – £120 total (£130 by PayPal)
– Every 5 minutes the sensor will make a noise to let you know that detoxification is in progress. Hence we do not offer a combination with sessions that require maintaining a connection to the celestial world, such as healing or psychic consultations.
Home visit service
– for only female clients, or male clients can also book if there is a referral from a female client.
– Home visit fee – £40 will be charged additionally.
For a home visit, you can book a session
– If you are within a 5-10 minute walk from the station in
London Zone 1,
North London Zone 2, and East London Zone 1-2.
Please prepare the following in advance.
– Small towel for foot wipes,
– A flat tub/bucket for feet,
– hot water
– Electrical outlet
– The amount of hot water should be enough to soak up to your ankles. Please boil about 4L water in a large pot beforehand. It will be added with water for a temperature adjustment.