— Reservations and Enquiries —
** All bookings are arranged by email, NOT by mobile text, phone call and Whatapp.**
★ How to make a reservation
– Please send an email to email@example.com
– Skype for sessions: kayandrksps
– Please make a reservation in advance.
– When you make a reservation, please let us know 2 or 3 preferred session times and dates.
– If you do not hear from us within 3-4 days after you contacted us, please re-send your email to confirm your email delivery.
– In your email, please include the below information all in one email:
- Preferred session type and length
- Preferred time and dates (2-3 options)
- Mobile Phone number
- How you found us, i.e. website, friends, shops, Youtube, advert.
- (Your Skype name and Skype email you use, if it is a skype session.)
★ Location & Hours
Please check What’s on page.
★ Terms and Conditions
– Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy:
- Private session and class at Covent Garden/Bond St/Liverpool St
- Within 48 hours of your appointment, 50% cancellation, and within 24 hours 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Regarding Farringdon, this applies to all the bookings before 4 pm on weekdays.
- Private session and class at Farringdon
- This applies only to weekdays’ after 4 pm. Within 8 days, 40 pounds. Within 48 hours 50% and within 24 hours 100% fee will be charged.
- Group Events and classes – Please check the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page at each event’s website. If not stated there, the following standard policy is applied: 2-week notice is required. Within 14 days 30% (minimum 65 pounds), within 7 days 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
– Please pay your fee in advance by bank transfer.
– Within 48-72 hours booking of your preferred appointment and bank transfer cannot be confirmed in time, you will be requested to pay by Paypal with an additional Paypal charge.
– Please make a payment by the due requested or within24-48h of your appointment confirmation to secure your booking.
– If you prefer to pay by Paypal, Paypal Charge will be applied additionally.
– Please arrive 5 min before your appointment time. We will conduct a session and seminar as scheduled.
– If an event and seminar involve a meditation, please arrive in time. If you are late more than 5 mins, you may not be able to join the event/seminar.
– Please bring water, a snack, a notebook and a pen
– Seminars/ workshops may take longer so please allow you to have extra time to stay just in case.
– School and our therapists do not tolerate any abusive behaviours, lies and fraud against us. We reserve the right to refuse bookings and cancel bookings if needed. We are energetically sensitive, and it is essential for us to have mutual trust and respect in order to offer our services.